Unleashing the value of your data
Organizations are realizing the monetary and strategic value of data. Yet many organizations still struggle with integrating systems, extracting meaningful insights from their data, and developing the necessary skills. We’re changing all that, by supplying our clients with the knowledge and expertise to help make their data a corporate asset.
Experience you can rely on
Fifteen years of complex integration and Business Intelligence projects under our belt, means that when it comes to Information Management, there’s nothing we can’t do.
Whether you’re at the early stages of planning, or looking for ways to do enterprise integration and analytics better, you can count on Groundswell.
Skills and subject matter expertise
Our teams contain a blend of technical skills, consulting know-how and business acumen engineered to be responsive to your organizational DNA.
Our people are exceptional, our management is made up of subject matter experts, but what sets Groundswell apart in an industry where projects often fail and services underperform, is our rock solid delivery.
We deliver price certainty, predictable outcomes, Ultra high definition service reporting and we earn the right to be called “Trusted Advisors” by our customers.
Partner ecosystems connect us to the forefront of technology and the thought leaders and early adopters who help drive it. Being in on the conversation gives us the knowledge and insights to help determine what the newest technology can do for you. While we are agnostic regarding our clients’ technology purchases, we value partnering with the most accomplished and innovative companies in our business.
Groundswell offers customized training material for client specific needs. For a general outline of the training courses we offer please see below.
We offer training in Power BI, Tableau, R and Informatica.
A sample outline for our basic and advanced tableau training is presented below:
Tableau Basic – 2 days (2,500 CDN per trainee)
- Tableau Product Line
- Tableau user interface
- Connect to different types of data
- Prepare data in the data prep window
- Create basic visualizations (line chart, bar chart, tables, dual axis, pie charts, tree maps, scatter plots)
- Create basic calculations
- Organize and manipulate dimensions
- Create basic Maps
- Create basic dashboards
Tableau Custom Training – 4 days (2,500-3,000 CDN per trainee)
- Includes Tableau basics
- Using multiple sources in tableau
- Advanced calculations
- Advanced mapping (geocoding)
- Statistics and forecasting
- Level of Detail Calculations
- Advanced Dashboards
- Stories in Tableau
R Customized training 3 days (2,500-3,000 CDN per trainee)
This introduction to R programming course will help you master the basics of R. No prior knowledge in programming is required. You will learn how to program in R and how to use R for effective data analysis and graphical plotting.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Introductory R language fundamentals and basic syntax
- What R is and how it’s used to perform data analysis
- Program in R
- Read data into R
- Clean, manipulate and transform data in R
- Access R packages
- Perform basic statistical analysis in R
- Introduction to R and Rstudio IDE
- Data types and objects
- Reading, interpreting, editing reports in R
- Dates and times
- Loop functions
- Custom functions (calculations) in R
- Debugging tools
- Connecting to data (read / write)
- Clean, manipulate and transform large tables
- Hands-on exercise using Client data
If you are interested in more information about our custom trainings, please reach out the Groundswell Team.