Groundswell at a Glance
- Private company founded in 2001 in Alberta.
- 200 employees and offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Seattle.
- Deep expertise in Information Management including enterprise integration, business intelligence, and advanced analytics.
- Services include expert consulting and the delivery of complex solutions and managed services with predictable outcomes, cost certainty and Groundswell’s famous Ultra HD Service Reporting. Provides staff augmentation through GPS subsidiary (www.gps-projectservices.com).
- Deeply skilled in integration, change management, enterprise service bus, service-oriented architecture, business process modeling, data warehousing / ETL, master data management, data visualization, business intelligence & analytics, and big data.
- Partnered with industry leaders.
Human capital isn’t the next big thing to us, it’s the foundation of our success. We understand that our culture and the people who contribute to it is what connects us, to each other, and to our clients. Our people have made the difference between being a flash in the pan and a long term success. We are proud that our first client still wants to work with us, and our first hire is still here.
In 2001, founders Morgan Arndt and Darren Sartison saw a growing demand for expertise in the emerging field of Enterprise Application Integration, and Groundswell was born. We became TIBCO’s first partner in Canada and a founding member of the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Consortium that year.
Over the next fifteen years, as EAI gradually evolved into today’s Data Integration and Business Intelligence community, we grew along with it.
Our focus has served us well. Today, we offer the long-term assurance of a managed service provider, the wisdom and insights of a seasoned consulting firm, and deep technical expertise that’s been the hallmark our business since 2001.